Lost Limbs Foundation

Friday, May 24, 2013

Real or Fake .........?

Real or Fake .........?

SOLDIERS GHOST IN GETTYSBURG!
.http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/july2010/boobiz1012.htm
Everybody has a starting point in investigations and interest. This is the picture that started it all for me. The picture was taken at Devils Den. This was taken in 1967 on a family trip (I was 16 at the time). The camera used was Dads', a Kodak, BW film, the kind you hung from your neck and looked down into the viewfinder. There was nobody around when I took this picture and of course we were home before the picture was developed. This is one of the pictures I use when I give group talks and it will also appear in a book that I and a fellow investigator are sending to the publisher very soon.
Submitted by: Joe Whitfield
Real or Fake .........? 

SOLDIERS GHOST IN GETTYSBURG!
.http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/july2010/boobiz1012.htm
 Everybody has a starting point in investigations and interest. This is the picture that started it all for me. The picture was taken at Devils Den. This was taken in 1967 on a family trip (I was 16 at the time).  The camera used was Dads', a Kodak, BW film, the kind you hung from your neck and looked down into the viewfinder.  There was nobody around when I took this picture and of course we were home before the picture was developed.  This is one of the pictures I use when I give group talks and it will also appear in a book that I and a fellow investigator are sending to the publisher very soon.
 Submitted by:   Joe Whitfield