Lost Limbs Foundation

Saturday, March 9, 2013

NEW MAYAN CITIES!!

For a number of years, I’ve been reporting on a series of ancient Mayan cities (unknown to us), discovered off the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. I first learned about these lost cities through the spoken traditions of the Maya themselves, and the work of my mentor, Hunbatz Men, a traditional Mayan Elder who lives in Merida Mexico. There are stories of the old ones who established the great cities in present day Yucatan, and who claim that a number of large cities were lost in a great Earth event. In 2008 I discovered that the Mayan “White Roads” called Sacbes were visible on satellite imagery, and in most cases, connected large and small cities. These roads were uniquely engineered to support all types of commerce and were designed to withstand the harsh conditions of the elements. They are thousands of years older than we understand, and I’ve traced many of these roads to the edge of the ocean, where they disappeared. At first I thought this was...See More
— Ancient Mayan City Revealed (9 photos)