Lost Limbs Foundation

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The anticipation is killing me!  The first Paranormal Geeks Radio show is in four days.
For some reason I'm nervous about the premier.  I've been on shows and Co Hosted a show for a short while, so I know what to do.
I really think that the cause of my anxiety is that  was asked to host the show by friends, and I don't want to let them down.  Letting myself down is one thing, and I can accept it.  I've become used to it.  But letting friends down, is completely different.
Sharon and Julie have faith in me, and I appreciate that.  And believe me, I do have faith in myself.  
The show isn't about me.  it's about scheduling exciting, informative guests that have knowledge about various topics in the paranormal.  The paranormal's not just ghosts you know.
Well, this is going to be a wild ride.
My goal is to provide the best guests out there to help inform you, the listener, about ALL things paranormal.

REMEMBER
Paranormal Geeks 
We outnumber the normal people!