PARANORMAL GEEKS QUIZ
· Who says, “What the fetch?”
· What show proposes that earth might have been visited by otherworldly beings in the past and evidence is all around us
· These names are involved in what field? John Edward, Dean Radin, J.B. Rhine, Edgar Cayce.
· What happened at Bluff Creek?
· Which episode of the movie series “Halloween” did not involve Michael Myers?
· What were Betty and Barney Hill known for?
· Can you name a famous cryptid?
· What is the name of Josh Gates’ show?
· What does EVP stand for?
· Where was the most infamous supposed UFO crash from 1947?
Now, count your correct answers (below) and find out your degree of Paranormal Geek-dom
Answers and Rating
· Grant Wilson (TAPS) “Ghost Hunters” show
· “Ancient Aliens”
· PSI (psychic)
· Filming of Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film.
· “Halloween III: Season of the Witch.”
· Alien abduction
· Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti, Jersey Devil, mothman, chupacabra, Loch Ness monster, thunderbird.
· “Destination Truth”
· Electronic voice phenomena.
· Roswell, NM
9-10 correct answers: You are the ultimate paranormal geek. There is not much left that you haven’t studied.
6-8 correct answers: You are a weekend paranormal geek. You put your spare bits of time into it, but you are not a professional yet.
3-5 correct answers: You might like it, but you’re not living it.
0-2 correct answers: You don’t even like paranormal stuff, do you?